Do you think that you …
- have difficulty with reading, spelling, or writing?
- have difficulties with
focusing and paying attention?
- have difficulties processing
- have an atypical
cognitive or learning profile?
- are bright but
- take longer to do things than you
- struggle with day to day activities because of cognitive
- struggle with sadness, anxiety, or worry?
- suffer from
chronic health problems like migraines, sleep disturbance, seizures, or other medical conditions.
- have history
of neurologic insult from concussion, traumatic brain injury, or stroke?
An evaluation at
- test language, reasoning,
memory, attention, executive functioning, processing speed, academic abilities, and behavioral, social, and emotional functioning
- confirm or clarify a
- develop a treatment plan
that includes strategies to help you achieve your potential
- determine a baseline to
measure the outcome of treatment or your development over time
- provide consultation to
schools, health professionals, and other agencies to help you get the services you need to succeed
- determine appropriate academic accommodations and supports